Scoring Central
Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Printable Version

+- Scoring Central (http://scoringcentral.mattiaswestlund.net)
+-- Forum: General (http://scoringcentral.mattiaswestlund.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://scoringcentral.mattiaswestlund.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Happy birthday Scoring Central! (/showthread.php?tid=620)

Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Mattias Westlund - 05-21-2019

I just realized the forum's third anniversary was a few days ago (May 17). So... happy birthday! Smile

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Paul Battersby - 05-21-2019

0   0
               |   |
           ____|___|____
        0  |~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~|   0
        |  |           |   |
     ___|__|___________|___|__
     |/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|
 0   |       H a p p y       |   0
 |   |/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|   |
_|___|_______________________|___|__
|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|
|                                   |
|         B i r t h d a y! ! !      |
| ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ |
|___________________________________|

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - bigcat1969 - 05-21-2019

Bully for Scoring Central! Thanks Mattias for paying the bills and Paul for deleting spam and such.

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Michael Willis - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 05:52 PM)bigcat1969 Wrote: Bully for Scoring Central! Thanks Mattias for paying the bills and Paul for deleting spam and such.

I hope that in these years you have come to grips with the fact that you are communicating with real human beings here.

Speaking of which, what ever happened to Otto?

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - bigcat1969 - 05-21-2019

I'm still a bit convinced that some of you are AIs... Of course some daze I'm convinced I'm an AI.

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Nayrb - 05-22-2019

(05-21-2019, 08:07 PM)Michael Willis Wrote: Speaking of which, what ever happened to Otto?

As I understand it, he's focusing intently on school. Rest assured he still exists and is in fact a real human!

And happy birthday to SC!

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Michael Willis - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 01:40 AM)Nayrb Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 08:07 PM)Michael Willis Wrote: Speaking of which, what ever happened to Otto?

As I understand it, he's focusing intently on school. Rest assured he still exists and is in fact a real human!

And happy birthday to SC!

Wow, that's dedication! I haven't seen any sign of him in any sort of online channel. Otto, if you're out there, we miss you!

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - bigcat1969 - 05-22-2019

I'm glad Otto is doing OK and hopefully nailing school. Good Luck wherever you are.

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Paul Battersby - 05-23-2019

(05-21-2019, 05:52 PM)bigcat1969 Wrote: Bully for Scoring Central! Thanks Mattias for paying the bills and Paul for deleting spam and such.

I do enjoy banning spammers, but I can see from the logs that Mattias has had plenty of fun too. Big Grin

RE: Happy birthday Scoring Central! - Terry93D - 05-29-2019

How'd I miss this? Happy belated birthday, SC!